Parks & Facilities
Davie County Parks & Recreation Facilities
The Mocksville/Davie Parks & Recreation Department provides a comprehensive recreation program for all ages throughout Davie County. The department offers many athletic programs for children and adults. There are also a wide variety of classes, special events and camps.
The Davie Park & Rec coordinates the Davie County Senior Games, Special Olympics Davie and Davie Youth Council. Some of the special events are the July 4th Celebration at Rich Park. The Daddy/ Daughter Dance, The Easter Egg Hunt, Big Sweep, South Yadkin Canoe Race, Summer Horse Camp and a Senior Walking program.
Call Mocksville/Davie Parks & Recreation Dept. at 753-6740 for information on these facilities in the county.
- Mocksville/Davie Parks & Recreation Center – North Main St – The Brock Gym
- Rich Park – Cemetery Street
- South Davie Tennis Courts – corner of South Davie Drive & Jericho Church Road
- Clement Grove Masonic Picnic Grounds – Poplar Street
- RiverPark at Cooleemee Falls “The Bullhole” – off Needmore Road
- Fork Recreation Center – Hwy 64 E
- Farmington Community Center – Farmington Road – 336-998-2912 www.farmingtoncc.org
- Center Recreation – Hwy 64 W at I-40 – 336-751-3169
Additional Recreational Facilities in Davie County Include
- Cooleemee Recreation Center – Contact the Town of Cooleemee – 336-284-2141
- Davie Academy Recreation – Davie Academy Road – 336-492-7111
- Davie Youth Complex/Davie Little League – 599 Farmington Road – 336-998-3255
- Jericho-Hardison Recreation Center – Greenhill Rd & County Home Rd – 336-751-7515
- Sheffield-Calahaln Recreation Center – Sheffield Road – 336-492-5712
- Smith Grove Community Center – Hwy 158 – Bill Martin – 336-655-1452
Davie County Senior Services – Are you a senior adult interested in enhancing your life? Senior Services wants to involve you! It is the mission of the Davie County Senior Services to provide seniors with accessible services and opportunities for fellowship, fun and learning through activities and programs that enrich lives. A variety of programs are offered, including opportunities to socialize with peers, maintain good health, continue life-long learning, and give back to the community. Many services are also offered to homebound seniors to help maintain quality of life. Call (336)753-6230 for more information.